New "vong setup" arizer solo+bong

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mcgangbang, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Hey guys I just got a new bong at my local head-shop yesterday, I also stopped by the hardware store and copped a dollars worth of clear piping and vwala! This things rips so clean and nice, the bong has a perk and an ice-catcher so its perfect for the cleanest, longest vapor rips. I'm really content with this new pickup I think Iv'e outdone myself this time forum. :D :hello:

[​IMG]

Also it it called a vong or a bape? aaah :confused:

2. They're each named individually but the verb itself or the act of using the two is "vapor bonging" I think.
    What kind of perc is that? Looks like a dome perc from the pic.

3. word vapor bonging thats legit and Yea it is a dome perk

4. #4 Yosh139, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013
    I used a little of my DBV's tubing to connect my stem to my bong, courtesy of an FC goer:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Arizer Solo, nice.

I want one so bad.
    How do you like yours?
    And how bad is the draw resistance?
    Vape Critic, off of youtube said its like sucking through a thick slurpee.

6. Yeah my vapor bong setup has some really bad resistance, but it milks it like a motherfucker. I love my Solo, I haven't picked up my Da Buddha since I got it (really good desktop). You can buy .583" (14.8mm) screens (do stainless steel, much better quality than brass), put one or two in the stainless steel bowl itself and it helps with draw resistance.

7. Will do, I plan on getting one during the summer.
    And I'll be sure to put a SS screen in the actual glass stem to keep the bud from getting sucked through one of the four holes.

But I also plan to get a wooden stem that has a screen already on it but its has a SS chamber only the outside is wood(so I'd use the glass for flavor an the wood one for better draws perhaps). So maybe only for looks when out.

Do you ever use it without the water filtration?

8. I've heard good things about Ed's TNT stems, and bad things. They are supposed to have increased air flow, and I think they make the Solo look classy. :D

I only recently figured out the tubing mod, so the 8 days I used it (I'm dry now), I used it dry until the last two hits. I'd say in my experience it is really smooth despite the small glass pathway. The glass really sucks up the heat from the vapor. :D

9. Tubing mod?

Could you elaborate please?

10. Well I had some tubing from my Da Buddha that would always work with my bong. Someone over on FC suggested to cut off a few centimeters of tubing as padding, because I inserted glass right onto the glass and it chipped my mouthpiece. I used the tubing, and alas it worked!

The picture doesn't show it well, but the tubing is on the end of the mouthpiece. I can take more pictures of this mod if you wish :)

11. That would be awesome, considering I don't see a pic as of now :eek:

12. And my bad McGangBang for the hijacking

13. Well it's the only way I post pictures, I could always attach it I guess. Post #4 you can't see a picture? :confused:

14. I'll check it using safari, on the app as of now

Gimme sec

15. OHH, I get it.
    I read your post all wrong.
    Ha

16. I attached it for viewing pleasure ;)

17. BUMP my setup is fire people on this forum should step it up like yoshi139 and I and cop this setup

18. Lots of people already vapor-bong, it's not new lol.

19. #19 lwien, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013

While I'm happy that you just discovered this, as Pheonix mentioned above, it really isn't anything new to this community.

A thread that started here two years ago: http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/753374-vaporbonging.html ;)

I've been vaporbonging for over 4 years now, and it really is the only way I vape.

Here's something to try if you haven't tried it yet. Get rid of the ice and try vaporbonging through very warm water........almost hot.

20. It's amazing, it adds lots of moisture to your hit. :hello: