New ventilation, in a 2x2x4.5

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DabbinMechanic420, Jun 25, 2022.

1. This is my first grow, some of you may have seen, these 2 ladies started in a coke bottle in an unused closet, under some 20 dollar Walmart grow light… well once they started to get big I was thinking I’m doing something right and I got a grow tent and a hood light, temps have been really high, and humidity stays around 99%……. So I got an ac infinity, exhaust vent kit, that’s temp and humidity controlled, I’ve never done this before so if anyone sees anything I should be doing different, or any other input I’d appreciate it, I’ve got a trellis net coming tomorrow from Amazon, thinking it’s time to prune some of the super huge leafs off and then try and arrange them in the trellis, I don’t trust myself enough to top these so I’ve heard just bending the top u see the trellis so it’s lower then the other new “tops” that the growth hormone will go to the others and help them grow better/more? Do I understand this correctly?

Attached Files:

2. The less bends in ur ducting the better....onlything i see "wrong" if u will is that and looks like heat stress