new vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by n00bud, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Can any1 recommend a decent vaporizer for a decent price

2. What's your price range? Are you looking for portable, or desktop?

Silver surfer, DaBuddah, and Arizer Extreme Q are all good desktop vapes that you can get for under $200.

For portable, the MFLB is about the cheapest you can get while still being reliable/well made. For a little more, you could look into the Arizer Solo, or the Pax. You can get the solo for around $160, not sure on the pax.

Fuckcombustion.com has extensive reviews of basically every vape on the market. Check it out and do some research before buying anything.

3. About £200 uk, I'll reaserch a lil into them m8 ta

4. I'm a pick and chooser, if you like whip desktops Da Buddha (;) Jazzyj)

Portable I suggest Solo. Both are reliable and healthy vapes, and neither will let you down. They are like brothers from different companies, yo. :D

5. A decent price is different for everyone. What is a decent price for you, and do you want a portable or a desktop vape?

6. Da Buddha, Extreme Q, VaporBrothers, Life Saber. All of those are under $200, which converts into less than £130 for each of these. :wave:

7. I've used both the SSV and the Buddah. If you're willing, I'd suggest just paying a little extra for the Surfer. The different options for heater covers and wands are very nice and I find that you can produce a larger hit out of the SSV.

8. They have awesome prints too! I wish I would've went with an SSV instead, but my stupid mind thought "they're the same damn vaporizer, why spend more for pretty glass?" But the design was more thought out. The wand is angled so bud doesn't fall into the heating element, the glass is very artsy, and you can get cool stock prints on it. Not to mention the air path was more thought out too, which is why it gives thicker clouds. :D

9. Thicker clouds? What is different about the airpath? The SSV has three HC options, two of which are different from the Da Buddha. My preferred connection is the GonG, like the Buddha, for the very reason that its slightly easier to get thicker hits. All get as thick hits though. Second favorite would be the Spherical connection. These aren't really differences in performance.

You're very right about the angled wand though and customization options. Also, the glass is of higher quality in the SSV. A GonG Buddha and Surfer wand seem identical, but the Surfer wand is thicker, heavier, and more rounded on the ends.