New vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Neglected, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Hello GC. Habitual smoker here. I used to own 3 bongs, a vaporizer, and all the essentials. Now, all I have is a kief box, a grinder, and a nice 4.5 inch glass pipe. The glass pipe hits and all but I definitely miss the vaporizer. I can remember only using the vape for quite a few bowls because I felt it gave me a better "clearer" high. Everybody I have smoked out with the vape say they get extremely high off very little. They usually are against it UNTIL they smoke it. They see barely little vapor coming through the whip and assume they are getting nothing.

That being said, I would like to man-up and purchase a high quality vaporizer. I am leaning towards the MFLB. I would prefer something similar to the volcano but I hear nothing but good things about the MFLB and its reasonably priced. Is there any other good vaporizers that are not volcano expensive?

If it comes down to it, I will probably just order the MFLB. I just want to get some professional opinions on the matter.

Thanks GC :hello:.

2. I have a mflb and it's good and very discreet.It really depends on whether you want a portable or desktop vape.I also have an arizer extreme q that is fantastic.

3. Go with the pax by ploom, look it up

4. Look at the arizer solo as well

5. The mflb is good for stealth and portability. A desktop vape like the EQ or DBV work a lot better and will get you higher. I own a DBV and love it, definitely my favorite piece. I used to own a mflb and it was ok but once I got the DBV it just collected dust. I wouldn't get a mflb unless you need it for portability, check out fuckcombustion for other vape reviews, there's a lot out on the market now.

6. Check out the Da Vinci too. I love mine and it is nice quality.

7. I heard PAX is pretty good but if your going less then 100$ then go for the MFLB

8. If you go with the mflb.. maybe look into getting the Power Adapter as well.. that way when you are home.. you're not burning through batteries.. plus you end up with a portable.. or "desktop" vape.. which will still in the end be no more than $160.. which is pretty cheap for a really good vape.. and it will all be covered by a lifetime warranty

9. I've been using the Eclipse Essential Vaaapp. It's pretty good, although I have nothing to compare it to, as I only recently switched from J's to vape.

10. IMO, a power adapter is essential if your gonna go with the mflb. makes the vape ten times better then without it