Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New vaporizer (topoo) PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420 flame, Apr 29, 2013.

1. I know this is cheap and not a volcano but i just picked up my first vape and she works like a charm. I got it because my tolerance is really high and im on a budget and wasnt getting high with like a gram. So now that i got this im getting pretty blazed with like .3-.5. Definity recommend. It was 69.99$ +tax sticker price at lhs. But i talked it down to 45$ no tax. Definitly worth it. What do u guys think?

Attached Files:

2. looks alright! hey man for 45 bucks, talked your local headshop down quite a bit, you definitely are going to get that money back within a month's saving. keep it stoney!

3. I'd say looks good man! I bought my first vape (similar make as yours) for $100 a couple years ago, and though I probably could have scored a cheaper one- I've yet to be let down. Nice buy!

4. Yea im at work and baked as hell right now. Lol i usualy keep it on like 370 F. Btw if anyone is wondering

5. smoked out of a vap that looks like that before. it was pretty cool. ejoy man!

6. I didn't know you could bargain at head shops :laughing: lol

7. Ive nevered payed sticker at a headshop

8. Smokin now heres some pics

Attached Files:

9. that looks alot like one i bought from pipesdaddy or something it was called the doodoo vape kinda feel like it might actually be the same one if so watch temp controller it gose out really fast mines 5 to 10 degrees off (69.99 was also how much i bought mine for