Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Vape Vs. Bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokup, May 10, 2010.

1. This is gonna be a long one, but i need some help. Thanks alot

I mostly use a bong, and i smoke in my room. my parents are crazy paranoid about me smoking because i have been caught before. and theyve threatened to kick me out. after i clear a hit, i crack my window about an inch blow it out, and close it right after. i also burn an incense and im usually fine and they cant smell it. sometimes when im with alot of people, the smoke that rises from the slide is enough to give my room a nice stench. this routine is a pain in the ass, and not relaxing at all.

I'm thinking about buying a hot box vaporizer, and im really curious about smell. my friend told me if i opened my window lit an incense and made a spoof id be fine. but does the smell only come from what is inhaled or does the vaporizing process let out a good smell?

One last thing, i have a really really good hookup on regs and mids, but i dont enjoy them much anymore. would the high from regs be any different from kronic except for the fact that i would have to use more?

2. The smell that comes from vaporizing is basically the same smell (including the strength) as if you were grinding up your ganj. and it dissappears much quicker. and yes, you will get more out of those mids.

3. vapes smell like
    [​IMG]

4. Roll a Joint, then don't light it, but use it like a straw.

Pull Hard, n, harder and that Taste / Flavor is more or less what the Vaporizer will be like.

The dude ^^ .. who said it's also like grinding UP your weed is also correct.:D