Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Vape Temp? (Strawberry+hash pics too;)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c20h25n3oIsGood, Mar 25, 2011.

1. hola grass city, its been a while

i got this new vape today, its called an E Z Vape delux i think and it kinda sucks. the temperature monitor is clearly bullshitting me, running on a timer rather than actually accurately measuring temps. anyone have experiences with this badboy?

also here is some strawberry cough and hash made from jack herer for your help:wave:

Attached Files:

2. I have an easy vape too. digital temp adjustment, but it doesn't do much in the way of actually controlling the temperature so i usually just go by feel. i'm planning on getting a nicer vape pretty soon though; vapor bros or silver surfer probably.

3. yeah i feel like an idiot for wasting my money on this :)

4. How much did you pay for that?

5. 140, please dont be too mean , they go for more online it was just a foolish spur of the moment choice ...and still gets me ripped