New Vap

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by shmokinbomb, Mar 3, 2009.

1. I have been waiting for this purchase for a while now and finally have the silver surfer. I was at the local music/headshop and was just talking to the guy there seeing if they had any new pieces, nothing special. So then I went to price the Silver Surfer, at the headshop i usually go to charged 250 but he always hooks it up with deals. If I would of got it there I would of walked out with it for around 230 w/tax. But the employee at the other place told me that he had one and he didn't want it anymore because he wanted a digital one they sold. He ended up selling it to me for $120 everything works and I got the aroma top three mouth pices, two basic and one custom mouthpiece, two hoses, both handsfree and the regular wand, and a basic heater covers! Was dirty so I'm cleaning it now. Pics up soon.

2. GREAT vape and a GREAT price. Congrats.........:hello:

3. It's really nice just smoked some flufly dank and its nice got me pretty lifted.

4. AWESOME price man! Literally a steal and worth the cleaning. The surfer has to be my favorite whip style vape especially with all the cool custom stuff you can do to it. Load a pic once you get that bad boy all cleaned up!

Also if you are new to or have any questions about vaping be sure to check out the guide in my sig!

Happy vaping!