new user thought id share my grow, dr60 250w hps with pics

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by organicthc, Nov 16, 2011.

1. yeah course man spread the love! only thing theyre being fed at the moment is plant magic plus old timers organic bloom which i have to say is amazing and has an NPK ratio of 3-5-4.

2. oh and the occasional drop of superthrive every now and again for luck

3. Bam. Rocking the same setup :cool: I'm gonna be looking through this once I got time to sit. What I've seen looks good! :hello:

Pullin up a chair...

4. good to see you here Green. hope you like what you see when you get a chance.

5. Looking good to me OT! My only worries is crowding.. A few of those ladies look like they would be just dandy having the entire space to themselves...

6. haha yeah i know i was so worried about vertical height i didnt even think about width! when i take the nevilles haze outta there the colas just flop down and she spreads out massively, it seems like the other plants and the walls of the tent are holding her up. hopefully in the not too distant future im gonna utilize the space with a one plant scrog but for now it will be nice to have a couple of strains to smoke on.

7. If they are flopping over already from weight make SURE you stake them and loosely tie em to it. Don't wanna be jostling the ladies around and have a *snap* those suck.

8. shes not that floppy yet, but dont worry ive got some bamboo stakes ready if needed. i have suffered a snapped cola before and was massively pissed as it happened bout 2 weeks before the chop so i missed out on the final weight gain. will not be making that mistake again!

9. Haha one cola? Man... I had about 70% of my outdoor get chomped about 4 weeks from harvest :mad: but that's great, those budz are gonna need it :cool:

10. bro that sucks! i was so pissed about 1 cola wouldnt even like to think the rage id have gone into if that happened to me.

11. Ya man... It's all part of the game though... Every outdoor plot I EXPECT NOT to make it... That way it's all a bonus when I do pull something... Still got a couple zips out of the whole deal so....:smoke:

12. Get a fan goin in there if you don't already have one. But like green said stake em up or get some yarn and tie them to the stem where there's no bud. I have little screws that go into the incase I ever needed to do this

13. Hi Mate, hows things? I wouldn't worry bout em flopping it's a celebratory ting:p

Couple of pics of the tardis as promised. 3 different grows at 3 different stages.
    Current grow
    SANY0407.jpg
    OG Kush Scrog
    IMAG0122.jpg
    Mixed HB and SLH grow (emergency screen thrown in, wasn't planned and trained for scrog)
    arr.jpg

Cheers :D

Gid

14. Oops forgot to reply, hammered again:eek:

I ran the HB last time around and it's a strong, reasonable smoke, didn't fuss with the nutes, but I go light with them anyway.

3 pheno's, all threw balls to some degree. Easy pickings though + hit them with DM reverse as I was prepared after the OG hermie disaster (another story)

Cloned one of them thinking I might mum it as it's Deacons fave smoke and he smokes and grows a lot of strains. Unfortunately I don't agree with him and I flowered out the clone in this run. Its the weakest of the 4 and has the smallest nugs - which you expect anyway as they all expressed OG tendencies.

I would say if you want to grow something in this genetic line from RP stick with the OG, the high is incredibly strong.

The LSD is Barnies and as with the HB its my second time growing it. Strong plants, big buds, unique taste, doesn't do what Barnies say on the tin buzz wise but hey, its still nice. I can vouch that I tried to get a LSD to hermie in a test and it DID NOT:eek:

There's a thread somewhere about it.

Cheers

Gid

15. hey phyking man hows things? got a couple of 6 inch fans blowing away in there already and some bamboo ready and waiting in case i need to stake the ladies.

16. hey man your tents looking nice! good to see what people can produce from such a tight space. i think i may have read about youre lsd trials. was it a pissy little plant you deprived of light etc? so you had hermie problems with the HB and the OG? hmm may want to stay away from them, so far in my growing history i have stayed 100% hermie free and i want it to stay that way. shit, do you think i just tempted fate there? theres a couple if barneys strains i want to try but have always been put off after reading many stories about poor genetics, but the more i look it seems there are just as many people who says theses claims are completely unfounded. been looking at the vanilla kush for a while now, may have to just suck it up and do it.

17. I hate to say it but I tempted fate by boasting about my OG being fine, posted it on some forum slagging them off, checked grow 1/2 an hour later:eek:, balls pffft:mad:

Think I got cocky after the Barnies gear didnt herm even under extreme conditions. They wont admit it but I think the whole OG line has issues, after all the true og was from herm stock:p

18. hey gc
    so today i was in the tent and thought id snap a couple of pics, not a full update but expect 1 tomorrow with better pictures. also noting some rusty spots on my chiesel so am thinking i may have a phos deficiency or possible ph problem, but will get better pictures tomorrow and see what people think. here they are
    pic 1 group shot
    pic 2 chiesel
    pic 3 diesel
    pic 4 fast neviles haze

Attached Files:

19. Looking good mate!!