New User Profiles

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Rhythm of Life, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Anyway users can opt out of the new set-up. I mean If I want a facebook/myspace deal I'll make an account there. If I want a forum well, I thought there would be a separation. Anyway there could be an option for the old style Profile Page?

2. You can disable visitor messages in your UserCP under Edit Options / Messaging & Notification.

Other than that I do not think there is anything else you can disable that will make it more like the old profile.

3. #3 scoobydooby67, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
    hooray for grasspace.

4. I couldn't find it for the life of me ... thanks man.

My thoughts exactly.

5. Do you honesty have to disable it to not use it? I mean does it hurt you that it exists? Don't click User CP or go to your profile, easy enough, right?

6. its nice to be able to check people comments on your posts without being barraged by ten different visitor messages.

7. That makes sense.

To Rythm, I was only making a suggestion. The minus rep was pretty childish. I was only trying to help. Sorry you thought my statement was sarcastic, but maybe next time you could ask.

8. And calling someone out in public is mature? If I wanted your advice on the subject I woulda asked for it. I just wanted to know if there was a way to turn it off....

9. Just calm down man. I'm sorry you didn't need or want my advise. I really was only trying to help.