New user focused on the politics of marijuana

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 420Laker, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Hello,
    I am new to this website. I have been smoking since 7th grade and I currently go to Texas Tech and am majoring in political science. I smoke every day at least 5 times a day. I love politics and am majorly focused on eventually legalizing weed for recreational nationwide. I love weed and every little thing about it.
    -420Laker

2. Its over. A perfect storm is about to come killing the entire movement. Beware of Project Sam.

3. Wow, I hadn't heard of Project SAM but it looks pretty scary. I'm not a professional politician or marketer but it seems like an incredibly effective strategy. Packaging all that rhetoric in clean designs, kind faces and a clearly bullshit promise to look at cannabis "rationally" as a "public health" issue is genius. To a certain section of the public they look like nice, mature folks just trying to step back and look at the whole thing like regular people.

Not sure how it'll all play it or if anyone even knows Project SAM exists really but the whole approach is scary and manipulative.