Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Up (Michigan Medical)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Nickkycubba, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Great great great strain. Would love to get my hands on it again. :smoke:

2. Bump for the dank pictures inc soon.

3. Okay, harvested the last of the pics off of my phone. My next camera will be coming as soon as I can get the pictures on my comp. Unfortunately I don't have names for these were from about half year ago at least. Enjoy. :smoking:

This was about an OZ of some local dank.

[​IMG]

These pics are all of the same bud, very good smoke :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here my friends, and enemies :p, is a 13.5g nug. It was in a gallon zip lock bag and this was taken from the top of it. I believe it was called Fuckin' Incredible. :smoking:

[​IMG]

Hope everyone is enjoying what I've posted so far. Let me know how it looks!

4. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Bump for zee dank

6. Bump for more pics

7. That tahoe og looks like a winter wonderland. More buds please. :wave:

8. 734 is where it is at!

Tahoe looks like it came from C4

9. Plenty more on the way! And unfortunantly I want to go to c4. But I haven't received my plastic card in the mail yet its taking forever! I went to green planet on tappan down in Ann arbor.

10. Dear Michigan, fuck you and your medical program.
    sincerely, OHIO

11. Haha, I'm in Ohio every year I wish they had a program also! As long as they would give MI reciprocity. :smoke: