new uk grower needing help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dean_Hughes, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Hey all, i'm new here to the forums and new to growing, i'm hoping to have my first ever grow this year. I've always admired guerilla growers therefore i've decided to have my own little crop this year.

I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips or pointers and generally help me out and i'll keep you all informed of my progress. I know some stuff about growing from scanning forums such as this and others.

I live in the uk, my lat is 53N, i live in quite a large city near the coast but i think i should be able to find a secure plot to grow or would you consider it too risky? I'm not 100% sure on what strains to pick yet although, i've been thinking some Guerrilla's Gusto from Sensi Seeds and KC36 from KC Brains. I still live with my strict ass family who would never allow me to grow weed indoors so basically the whole grow will have to happen outside as vegging the plants indoors at first just isnt an option also another thing the plants must be is low maintencance as i reckon i will only be able to check on them every 4-5 days or so. from what i can tell, these are good hardy plants that can survive the climate i live in but i am completely lost on quite a few things such as what to do when the seeds have germed etc

please any help or pointers will be a biiiiig help.

2. From what I can tell, your growing conditions should be similar to that of Amsterdam.