New TV Show To Watch

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by DrazyHaze, May 21, 2012.

1. I'm looking for a new television series to watch. I've seen a few episodes of The Killing and I enjoyed it, but does anyone have any opinions on the show as a whole? Is it worth watching?

And does anyone have any other recommendations ? I watched LOST religiously and it was fucking awesome. I'm about to read the Game of Thrones series.

This is mostly to fill my time until Amercan Horror Story and Walking Dead returns.

Thanks Blades

2. I love the killing. stoked to watch tonight's episode. I also watch gme of thrones and mad men right now. I like the sopranos, boardwalk empire, the wire

3. hmmm..

for a new show, how about "Fringe" on FOX Network. Sci Fi with a twist sort of thing (pretty good really).

In it's forth season now, rest can be found on torrents...collect them all...like Pokemon!:D

lots of old series can be found in torrents...might be worth a look.:confused:

4. dude every time I grab a torrent now my cable company turns off my Internet! do u know how I get around that?

5. Dr who is the shit. David tennant is the best one.
    [​IMG]

6. Word ima check. A few of these out.

I just watched an episode of supernatural and it's quite neat.

I might stick to this one

7. i was meaning to watch this show but it seems like a copy off of supernatural and its hard for me to get past that.

8. Try Homeland. It's awesome.

9. The Shield is another great show, check it out.

10. Six Feet Under is the greatest show of all time.