New TV Show Casting

Discussion in 'General' started by Raw TV, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,

I'm hoping you might be able to help me. I work for Raw TV, the makers of the hit Discovery show Gold Rush, and we are searching for individuals to take part in an exciting new project.

Do you think you embody the spirit of the American pioneer? Are you fed up with the world you live in today and envisage another - better - way to live? Could you see yourself creating and leading a new community, outside the borders of society, built with the frontier grit of your forefathers? Whether it's marijuana, moonshine, guns, or freedom, if you are passionate about your beliefs and want to share them, not only with those who join you, but also with a TV audience, I would love to talk to you.

Whether this sounds like something you are planning immediately or is a long term dream, please email your contact details and a brief description of your plans to casting@rawtelevision.co.uk. We are open to any dreams, ideas, stories, or plans in this general realm.

Thanks! I look forward to speaking with you.

Best,
    Jaclyn

(I know my colleague Adam may have posted on this forum months ago, but we are restarting our search with slightly different goals in mind.)

2. the fuck is this shit ?

what kinda of casting people are you trying to find people on forums ..?

I don't even ..

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your company should be sued.

4. :confused: ummm soooo... what? Wth is this? Whats going on?

5. Sounds like the DEA too me, :laughing:

6. i envision a world where im a god king.
    [​IMG]

7. Ohhh. Now I see how the Disney Channel gets all their actors...