New Tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Andi33, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Here is my new, clean tube!!
    Till now i like beaker style bongs mostly, but now i like this style too. The Hits are very smooth. uploadfromtaptalk1410517339167.jpg

2. Dope slide man, I've been looking to add more headyish slides to my collection

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. your bowl and downtube look like theyre fucking huge and your bong looks tiny. is it just the pic?

4. Nice bong!

I truly love small straight tubes with large stem and slide.

5. your bowl and downtube look like theyre fucking huge and your bong looks tiny. is it just the pic?

This tube is Not so big and Not so small. I think it is a good size for Hits. Usually i like bigger bongs, mostly beaker

6. He means the bowl and stem look big relative to the tube itself. Makes it look unstable- I'd watch out, personally.

7. yea i see an adapter where it may not be needed....whats inbetween the male bowl piece and the female downstem piece?

8. Yes it is an Adapter 14,5/18,8
    The diffusor downstem is 14,5 and the bowl is 18,8

9. He means the bowl and stem look big relative to the tube itself. Makes it look unstable- I'd watch out, personally.
    You're right floppyjoe. It is a little bit unstable. Normaly i've smoke This tube without the Adapter with a 14,5 bowl. It's stable and it works great

10. Ehle was my first tube as well. Love the set-up man!

11. Nice Ehle ! Base looks a little smooth though..

But ttha bowl, fcking huge and good looking !!

12. Being aware is half the battle- enjoy that piece!

13. Sorry for the bad quality of the picture. This is another new tube, with a teardrop slide

14. Sorry, i will Show the picture but my tapatalk doesnt work. I will try it later.

15. This is the new tube..

Attached Files: