NEW tube for my girl -- HBG mini 8 arm *lots of pics and milk*

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ods, Jan 7, 2010.

1. soooo, for a late christmas present for my girl, (and for me of course :cool:)

HBG mini with an 8 arm perc!

[​IMG]

8 armssss. i nice change from the toro. but i mean. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

downstem. i thought i wouldn't like the rasta colors but eh whatever. looks classy. love the label on the stem.

[​IMG]

label

[​IMG]

picture with an old rasta bowl we had lying around.

[​IMG]

oops, bonus chicken shot.

[​IMG]

add some bud.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and you've got milkkkkkk. :smoking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZvyJ3yvxkk]YouTube - new HBG 8 arm mini[/ame]

enjoy everybody. i know we are. :D

2. Nice bong man. Looks like it hits good, awesome bud pics.

3. nice chicken bowl and nice buds. not to mention the new bong and milkage. nice all around.

4. is it just me or do those 8 arms look EXACTLY the same in a lot of 8 arm trees?

5. Awesome bong! Looks like it hits real smooth! Mini percs are my favorite!

6. what do you mean?

7. for example the 8 arm in the HBG here and any 8 arm ZOB look like they are separated at birth

8. hmm, yeah that is sketchy.

but i mean, how many different ways is there to make an 8 arm perc you know? like there is one way that really works and dimensionally the size works (if that makes sense).

i dunno, i haven't hit a ZOB, how does it hit? is it a mini like this?

i love this little HBG mini. hits better than my medicali back at the dorm. these guys are definitely giving medicali a run for their money.

9. I'm gonna have to disagree and say that they don't look the same. Look at the top dome part and I think you can see a difference.

10. yeah i haven't seen the 8 arm ZOBs in person, my local headshop doesn't carry them. just the wubblers.

this mini is a great tube for my girl too. she didn't want anything to crazy, (although i was really looking at the 12" 10 arm downstem LW) haha.

11. yeah i do see a difference in the top part now that i look again, but im also finding that the top shape isn't all that consistent in either brand. there are a couple zobs i saw with very defined variations.

12. they very well could be from the same source but they don't look identical.

13. Nice tube dude, and nice milk! Im sure u n ur girl are gonna enjoy it alot!

14. agreed.

15. some more milks on the hbg.

first salt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3uGUzERtm4]YouTube - salt on hbg mini.[/ame]

then chicken.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mftjMUx3UyI]YouTube - chicken on hbg.[/ame]

also pics of the new family. they're hitting it off nicely :D.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

enjoy everybody. :wave:

16. looks like that hbg has a bit of drag, does it or no?

17. eh, a bit, obviously more than the toro, but not that bad. better than my medicali.

18. They dont have much drag at all,

Nice pick up

19. thanks yeah, i was worried about the drag too, but its nothing too bad. the diffused downstem helps a lot.

20. nice present for the girl my friend i bet she was very happy

i was never a fan of the rasta lables on anything really they all look kinda cheesy