New tube! Check it out!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by o simplicity o, Dec 28, 2011.

1. What's good all?,

Just bought myself my first tube last night.
    It's blown by the owner of the shop who was taught by the creator of ZOB. It's really nice! Check it out!

Edit: will be buying an illadelph or Alex K showerhead downstem soon!

Attached Files:

2. Seems like good work. Small single chamber straight tubes are always a solid bet for a first bong. Props on choosing quality glass over other the shit.

3. Looks sweet man the next bong Im gonna buy is either a straight tube or a zong. How much did you pay for it?

4. [quote name='"bmorebuddhabro"']Seems like good work. Small single chamber straight tubes are always a solid bet for a first bong. Props on choosing quality glass over other the shit.[/quote]

Thanks man, I love it and the quality of it is fantastic.

5. [quote name='"Just Smoke It"']Looks sweet man the next bong Im gonna buy is either a straight tube or a zong. How much did you pay for it?[/quote]

Thanks, altogether with a new slide it came to $98.
    An amazing freaking deal !

6. [quote name='"o simplicity o"']What's good all?,

Just bought myself my first tube last night.
    It's blown by the owner of the shop who was taught by the creator of ZOB. It's really nice! Check it out!

Edit: will be buying an illadelph or Alex K showerhead downstem soon![/quote]

Extremely legit. With an Alex K downstem (never had illadelph, I just know I love my alex k) that thing will hit beautifully (not that it doesn't already I'm sure).

Great pick up man.

EDIT - and 98 bucks? Very very nice. I want to link this thread when people post a thread about buying some china bong for this price or more.

7. How bout a video of you toking that glass.

8. haha soon enough ill have one up man :smoke:

9. The alex K downstem ill be getting is because of you helping me out man. I was going to pick up that HVY piece but i stumbled upon a new headshop in my area and i couldn't pass these up.

Yeah man, first thing i asked was about the glass quality, guy told me all about the brand and glass then i pulled it out of the case and was like holy crap mann. Its wonderful, thanks again ! :smoke:

10. [quote name='"o simplicity o"']

The alex K downstem ill be getting is because of you helping me out man. I was going to pick up that HVY piece but i stumbled upon a new headshop in my area and i couldn't pass these up.

Yeah man, first thing i asked was about the glass quality, guy told me all about the brand and glass then i pulled it out of the case and was like holy crap mann. Its wonderful, thanks again ! :smoke:[/quote]

Haha oh, thought I recognized the username, hadn't realized though =p. Very nice choice though, probably a better deal than the HVY even, and more personal cause you picked it out yourself. Also, picking up at a LHS is always nice. Taking glass home with you that very day is a great feeling.

Can't wait to see a milk!

11. is that a compressed ice pinch like mobius does?

12. Looks to be.

Nice glass! Congrats on your first piece

:bongin:

13. [quote name='"Piper1327"']is that a compressed ice pinch like mobius does?[/quote]

It is! It's awesome

14. Wow thats sick man so clean!

15. Sovereignty gridded downstems look like they function nicely.

16. [quote name='"detailed one"']Sovereignty gridded downstems look like they function nicely.[/quote]

So I've heard. I'm still browsing for one soon.