Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new tube and a milk shot.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by doob3r, Dec 15, 2007.

1. heres a new tube i picked p today, its a PURE brand i guess, didnt feel like waiting on a roor to arrive, its pretty fucking nice and it rips like a mother, im not a good photographer but heres some pics.

Attached Files:

2. nice bro, that thing looks pretty nice +rep

3. Damn good looking stuff! The tube looks clean and nice, the bowls look really good...enjoy and toke that shit man :smoke:

4. nice milk shot, drink up!:smoking:

5. better pics, or not, you tell me im still mastering this camera.

Attached Files:

6. better

7. Right on dude! Nice tube, my collie man has a PURE tube. Great Milkshot +Rep (if I can)

8. that milk shot is just, orgasmic dude. awesome

9. damn that looks nice man... im still stuck with a glass spoon. peace.

10. haha..do you really smoke ur nugs like that? i have a friend who always just rips a chunk off a bud and stuffs it in the bowl and it usually looks somethin like that haha
    im not rippin on ya or anything i just prefer my herb ground up

dank ash catcher BTW

11. lol nah man i use an electric coffee grinder, the nug is sitting in the bowl jus for looks.