New Trend of Threads

Discussion in 'General' started by zeroshawdow, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Hi City !

I got a question for you ? Is there is a new trend out there that I'm missing or something. About creating threads with the title "Ask a ... anything !"

This is new trend ? or am I smoking too much and life is passing me over ?

2. It's been like that for a while now. It got so bad that the mods didn't allow it. Don't know if it's still like that.

3. People thinking they're something special and want attention

4. I think we need to promote more to people to encourage them to smoke strains that helps with ADHD

5. I wouldn't mind it once in a while if the person answering the questions can genuinely offer useful and interesting information. Otherwise, it just seems like people are a little full of themselves.

6. The OP titles the post that way in order to get a popular thread going. That way, GC forum administrators will recognise that, and maybe hire him as an administrator.
    It's all ego.

7. Adminis ... what ! LMAO ! oh my god you have made my day !

I'm just enjoying my days off, the best I can in the community I like.

But, please enlighten me, how my thread makes you think I want to be an Admin. ?

8. Not sure but I think he was actually just answering your question, not aiming that at you... Just the way i read it though. :eek:

9. My apologies :eek: to the blade is I offend him. However; I'm not mad at all ! I was amused by the thought ! :)

10. thread asking about ask me anything threads..

[​IMG]

11. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']thread asking about ask me anything threads..

[/quote]

:laughing:

12. Shit is pretty fucking ridiculous. And I do think mods still don't allow new "ask me" threads.