New Transplants... Fingers Crossed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by greenthumbscientist, Apr 29, 2014.

1. So this is my second year growing and I've decided to do a few things differently this year. Last year I germinated 5 seeds and planted them all only to have 1 make it past the initial beginning growth phase and it grew throughout the year to produce some really pretty buds. This year I have 4 plants started and instead of growing outta pots I've decided to grow out of the ground. I started the plants in pots and transplanted them in the evening and we're about to get a weeks worth of rain so I'm excited about that. I'm very nervous however because of transplanting buy hopefully they'll hold and grow to become pretty ladies. I'll post pics as soon as I know they'll make it. In the meantime any tips on growing outdoors or general questions would be gladly appreciated. :)

2. plant too early and you'll go into pre flower..

3. #3 greenthumbscientist, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    I planted around mid late may last year this year I'm going with my farmers almanac and planting a little earlier they've been doing really well. The weather has been really awesome around here lately lots of calm winds and plenty of sun and upper 80 Temps this week is just rainy. But it'll bounce right back and the sun will be right back out

4. #4 greenthumbscientist, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2014
    Well today we got wayyyy too much rain than I expected to get bit all four plants held their grounds and seem to be doing alright once the sun comes out I think imma post pics of them to show you guys.

5. I guess you can't see what I post if I don't quote you lol