New toro

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ticklemefancy, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Got this from a guy off nuggetry for $300 shipped ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387214597.708881.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387214673.801958.jpg
    The 2nd one isn't my picture but its the same thing

2. Nice man my friend has the exact same one except the bridge is black instead of slyme. I like how the inverted froth pulls

3. What exactly is that? Sorry I'm kind of new but I REALLY like these kinds of pieces. Never heard of toro. Are these just for dabs?

4. Yeah my bridge is black too. I went for it on a whim because he already had a buyer for his macro xl (the piece I was looking for) and I fell in love with this the second I took the first hit. The pull is perfect. And yes this is a dab piece

5. Toro macro isf (inverted stemless froth)

6. This is sexy as fuck.You got an amazing deal. Im SO jealousSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Thanks man, I thought $300 was a deal I couldn't pass up. However, it's hard to find information on alot of toro pieces because they don't have a website or anything. Anyone know how much there's typically go for new?

8. #8 Samus Aran, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    I'm not exactly sure but I would guess like 400-450 retail. You got one damn nice deal on a beauty of a piece!

9. Thats what i was thinking. Thanks man!

10. Nice, becareful w that place. Ive heard of alot of people gettin scammed on their.

11. Really? The guy I bought it off of was legit. That was one thing I looked out for though was obvious signs of scams.

12. They do, but if you're careful you can buy safely (not to say sell or trade, that's inherently more dangerous).  For a buyer using PayPal is pretty safe as long as you don't use gift payment.

13. these retail at my shop for 340. probably could have gotten a new one for 300. still dope piece though, im sure youre loving it.