New Toro- Tubes and More- Pics

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Radio Flyer, May 27, 2009.

1. Figured I would show off some Toro that I brought home today. Shitty pics, off to work but milk is going to be here.

Let's start the festivities of shittay pics.

[​IMG]

6/13 Teal Label Fixed Stem
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6/Circ Fixed Stem
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trash Catcher
    [​IMG]

More to come next week, can't wait.

2. OMG, That teal label is so hot, nice pickup as always Radio Flyer!:hello:

3. damn good pick up RF. I am definately jealous haha :D

4. Assholee...

5. #5 philly4life, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    EDIT: sick stuff. some lucky people out there...

6. #6 Mean Streak420, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    nice pick ups

7. Nice pickups RF...not much feels better than a few new Toro's to play with :).

8. yo how much did that 6/13 fixed stem run you....im heading up to gotham in a few weeks and that is exactly what i want! I just want to make sure i bring enough cash

9. Go in there with just under a grand and you will walk out with some nice glass.

10. Great pickups Radio, looks like someone's gonna be having a lot of fun the next few days ;)

11. those r sexyy

12. I will be getting a 7/13 next you convinced me radio

13. Yeah, the 6/13 or 7/13 are very nice tubes. I like the way it hit's a lot, but I like the disc/ circ a little more.

14. FUCKING GORGEOUS tubes. Wish i had me one.

15. oh yea? have not hit a circa yet, do you find that you most likely couldn't/wouldn't switch back to a normal slide after using the "ice pinch"?:hello:

16. I like the ice pinch better on all of my tubes. Less effort to draw in the smoke.

17. yea, that would be the point of it right?! don't make me out to be ignorant jk lol but ya thats y i got rid of my inline the other day cuz it was 14mm and my ice pinch slide is 18mm and i hated all the drag comin off the inline with this shitty 14mm slide..anyways do you know if they had chubblers?

18. very nice tubes. also like the two joints on the trash catcher to use it as a bubbler.

19. LOVE IT! one day... one day... i keep telling myself... that teal TORO logo haunts me in my sleep