New TORO Double Perc!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lotuselise, May 24, 2010.

1. where did you get that^^^

2. where can i get a 90 degree 6 arm tree perc ash catcher that will work with my toro?
    that what i want

3. go on ALT. They have plenty of TORO a/cs

4. i did, they only have one toro a/c and it doesn't match my bong at all.
    they have a 6 arm tree perc but its 45 degree and not 90.

5. did you check the Salt section under Heady glass? Salt is a style you have to like or grow on. But cant deny he's the shit

6. this is the best pic i could get of the design in the middle

Attached Files:

7. whats your price range?

Attached Files:

8. yea i gotcha. check CK too you might find something there...if not you might just have to goto a local hs

9. lol if he just spent 900 dollars on a bong and doesnt care that he over paid. Something tells me money is not the determining factor when he makes his decisions on what to buy. Lucky bastard.

Cant wait to see whatcha buy for it.

10. too late, i already took the plunge and bought the above A/C^^^^

11. Damn son talk about smoking good your bong is over $1200 now LOL. Enjoy it man

12. IM glad you bought that. Some day, I shall be just like you. Assuming a masteres is worth anything in this country by the time a graduate.

Hey...........buy me a double bobble 2.0 bong.

its like 60 bucks. >________>

13. thanks im pretty excited about it.

14. Well... gas isn't $200 cheaper anywhere in the US unless your tank is a tanker. :p

I'd take a disc/perc over a perc/perc unless it was a circ/circ. Wow I gots the rhymes in me. :laughing:

That sucks dude. I tried to reply earlier but my POS Comcast connection crapped out. I found you a perfect match to your tube... matching labels and all. :(

If you change your mind and want to sell that one let me know. The offer stands...

15. well i got my A/C today, very fast shipping from chico. it looks awesome. it is very smooth

Attached Files: