New TORO Double Perc!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lotuselise, May 24, 2010.

1. just bought a new toro double perc and i LOVE it!!! it is the smoothest bong i ever hit. The bong was 900 and they threw in this sick 100 dollar slide for free!!! it has a cool design on it and it looks like a crown.
    i also bought my first glass rod and it works great, tastes very clean.
    the glass rod also has a opal stone in it too.

i took a few pic of my other bong too, its old, the roor sticker is even starting to wear off.

so what do you guys think!??!?:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. You paid a lot more than that tube is worth but it's still a hell of a piece. For a reference, I paid $850 for one back when they were rare outside of NY state and $100 of that was payment to the middleman for shipping it to me. Now a days they go for around $700 in shops. They gouge the fuck out of them out west though.

That slide is done by Mike Fro.

3. yea paid a little extra for that tube but regardless its the best tube out there

4. Dude that bong is a great piece of art work. I don't know if I'd pay $900 for a bong though :cool:

5. #5 lotuselise, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    yeah, i knew i was paying more than what it cost, but i wanted it sooo bad! everything in the shop where i bought it is overpriced, so i kinda knew a bit, but i got a really nice slide for free(was 100) so that kinda made it better.

6. Damn...you should of just brought it off the internet.

7. Holy your a baller. Nice bong and bowl. Diggin the bowl, can you get a better shot of the work on the perc?

8. yeah ill take shots later today again.

9. Nice setup, I really like the slide with the heat wand. I don't know much about Toro but you overpayed for sure. The slide only partially makes up for it

10. TOROS have WOW FACTOR to them i dont know why i wanna own one or a SGW waffle. my 2 dream tubes :D.

900 though holy shit.

11. Is that a 8/13?

And thats a Fro slide if it hasn't been said.

12. Sick tube man, cant wait to see/hear how it rips :D!

13. Great stuff! Toro bongs are indeed expensive but well worth the money. Not only do they hit exceptionally well, but they are works of art and one of a kind.

Lets see a milkshot of that boss!

14. I don't know about one of a kind.. unless you exclusively mean the worked dome on the perc.

15. Nice Toro man! I have always wanted one like that, except with a green label. And gorgeous bowl!

16. badass TORO. Even if some go for $700 in other parts of the country thats just how it goes. I probably overpaid filling up my gas tank today knowing its cheaper in other parts of the country. Its all good and at $900 with the free Fro slide. $700 and $900 is not that much of a difference when already forking that amount over when it comes to limited supply and high demand. Congrats!:cool:

17. yeah, i dont care that i paid more, that what i should expect buying it from a shop and not offline.

does anyone know of any crazy/cool showerheads, inlines, ashcatchers that would go good with my toro?

ill have new pics up today once i clean it.

18. get a Salt a/c from ALT

19. I currently own a disc diffuser to tree perc, but I really wish I got the double perc. Seems like a much better deal.