New Toro ashcatcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smokemadweed, Apr 6, 2009.

1. #1 smokemadweed, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    Went to Gotham yestarday and picked this beauty up. 6 arm tree perc, sandblasted... hits amazing. On to the pics!!:metal:(sry for shit qualty) Edit: Posted a milk vid, i think its on page 2 somewhere

Attached Files:

2. lol son of a bitch

nice AC, i could really use it myself

3. Nice, man. I just got my Trashcatcher out today for the first time a few weeks, it's an awesome A/C for sure.

4. Dude, he is the one that bought it right before i was gonna pick it up..... I didn't even see it leave the shelf LOL

5. lol ya my bad about that

6. You bastard...haha just kidding. Nice purchase man, would you mind sending me a pm of the price? I want one of those so bad but I have no clue how much they cost or anything.

7. lol i didn't expect this to happen. Actually this is the 3rd or 4th time i've seen threads of random people on here getting rightfully undercut by other members over glass. supply < demand

crazy shit

8. are you trying to hide cuz i can totally see your face

9. wow nice! how much was that thing? the only problem is that thing looks huuuge haha it probably wouldnt fit on my current bong :(

10. smokemadweed, what the fuck is your avator?

11. the concentrated but dazed and high look is priceless lol jk o and that trash catcher is sick nice pick up

+rep for da face tho man

12. Smoke a blunt then you don't have to worry about ashes =)

13. My avatar is a picture ive been trying to figure out for years. it involves a person(not sure about gender) with what looks like an ass growing out of their stomach...on a stretcher surrounded by a few oompa loompas 2 easter bunnies and some emts lol.

Ya I was mad baked in those pictures trying to focus.

14. Were do i buy toro, im in toronto canada i heard its in buffalo.. Let me know please! Im dying for one of his pipes

15. Wait... no bong?

16. lol can we get a vid of you hitting it standalone

17. I think that is absolutely beautiful dude. How many mm is it?

18. Yes, the closest place to you would be Headin to Hertel located at 1251 Hertel Ave. Buffalo, NY. I would recommend calling ahead if you are going to drive though because he frequently sells out of his stock of toro tubes.

19. #19 smokemadweed, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009

bong is in last pic( I kno it aint no toro but stemline rips) And I'll put a vid up in a little bit.

20. i gotta go get a trashcatcher next time i go to gotham