New Toro 7-Arm Fixed Stem

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FireInYourLungs, Mar 11, 2010.

1. #1 FireInYourLungs, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
    What's up guys, I just picked up this straight baaaaaaallin' Toro. Smoothest single I've ever ripped, and there's NO drag dude! :hello: It's crazy! And it clears in an INSTANT. Check it out, lemme know what you think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ifkqx0VBA]YouTube - Toro 7-Arm Fixed Stem[/ame]

Peace guys, I'm about to hit the sack after a nice L ride and some Toro milk. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Sweet tube, gotta love Toros. How much it run you?

3. 200 and something, with an extra slide

4. Daamn that looks like a great bong, the video really shows off the small amount of drag. The only bongs i have had were a volcano 24 incher with 2 percs/splashguard/ice pinches/ diffuser and a prebubbler/ashcatcher it was pretty nice

5. where the hell did you get a toro for 200 the ones ive seen are like 350+ ...

6. beautiful, just please get that away from the concrete floor

7. that tube runs for around 300 retail. 250 is a good price. 200 and change is dope. nice tube OP.

8. love those toros. clears soooooo fast. id use it to filter the air i breathe if i had one, constantly.

9. no worries man it's a wood floor, and I don't drop glass ;)

10. That was a filthy rip you took off of that Toro. Now I want one.

11. Nice tube, Toro FTW!

12. Yeah, it's my first really nice tube and it makes such a difference. I really thought that a fixed stem wouldn't be that different than a regular diffy, but it's ridiculously better. The bubbles have way less space between the fixed stem and the outer tubing, so they can stack much higher, resulting in way better diffusion. FUCKING RIPS! :bongin:

13. my thoughts

14. dude sweet piece. it hits gloriously. just do me a favor and never step over that bong again. it would be a damn shame if it were to get broken.

15. Haha yeah I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. I just walked right past it like "fuuuuck I'm high gotta go blow this shit out"

And is there any way a mod could change the title of this to New Toro 7-Arm Fixed Stem? I was high and hit the wrong key, now it's pissin' me off! Thanks :smoking:

16. No Drag FTW!!!!! HOORAY TORO

17. BAHAHAHA. I straight LOL'd when you zoomed in and out on the tree perc.
    Nice toro!

18. Nice toro man great milk too, and damnn 200 is a sick price. also you can change the title yourself, go to advanced edit.

19. thanks man

20. i legit was like " oh shit" when u stepped over the bong bro, i thought u were gonna knock that shit over hahaha such an ill tube props on the good buy