new TORO 7/13 w/ sick work

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Just619, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Just got my new TORO 7/13 with nice work on the dome. This thing is the epitome of a smooth rip! Great compliment to my new pillar.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBoXLKaNTxU]YouTube - TORO 7/13 first milks[/ame]

2. Beautiful piece, however i would invest in a bigger bowl.

3. yeah i was just using the stock slide for the first rip, the thing gives weak little baby rips hah

4. tube almost looks clear of smoke by the time your pulling your slide out. You may be just lighting ash in the bowl by the end dude. Beautiful bong, so jealous.

5. Man, I have one on the way from Aqua Lab right now.
    What did you pay for yours?
    How tall is it?
    18mm or 14mm?

I'm fucking pumped for mine!
    Yours has better work on it though.

6. Sick man.

The stuff you post keeps gettin better!!:smoke:

7. A SG hollow foot bent neck pillar AND a 7-13 Toro all in the same day??? I am very jealous. Kudos to you man. 2 extremely sweet set ups. How do they compare......please do a comparison review if you get the chance.

8. #9 Just619, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2010
    Yeah that was my friend rippin it. Were used to rimmer bowls on Luke Wilson slides not these puny little toro ones

9. Sick pick-ups..you're collection is getting pretty awesome! Need to get some heady diffused slides now, ;).

10. lol nice man, I wasn't hating, just trying to throw up some advice. How do you find water levels with it, or have you experimented with them yet?