Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Toker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brumac, Aug 23, 2008.

1. :smoking:

I'm a new toker and feeling pretty stoned at the moment on some Indica. But I had to post this... I'm sitting here listening to House of The Rising Sun, by Frigid Pink and OMG does it sound awesome...just thought I'de share that with other fellow tokers....d/l it and enjoy!

Happy Tokin!

2. hell yah buddy always good to have a new blade!

3. Welcome to the community. Yes, weed makes music much, much, better. I love jamming on guitar with my friends when we're high. It doesn't make me any better or worse, but I think I sound better.

4. So...prolly off topic... Indica basically makes the body feel stoned/numb? I can't really describe it, all I know is I get a calm, relaxed feeling that starts through my shoulders and works its way down...and it feels like my body is getting a massage... But ya I definately appreciate music more so while under the unfluence.