Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Toker Needs Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Twilight_Toke, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Like the topic says, I am indeed new to the world of Marijuana and need some advice. I just started smoking a few weeks ago and am looking into buying my first piece. I need something that can be easily concealed and ease of use would be nice.

Thank you for reading and here's hoping I get some good answers, I would greatly appreciate your advice.:wave:

2. What exactly is the problem?

Just go buy a pipe from a headshop...

3. [​IMG]

A hitter that looks like a cig is what I have. That one is a bit smaller than mine but it's nice and discrete..and hits like a damn train. ;)

4. qft man

5. does it have a carb on it? This might be exactly what I'm looking for...

6. Chillum? Small spoon? Small bubbler? Dugout? Steamroller?

You've got alot of options man.

7. something like that is a straight shot - no need for a carb!

you can get a nice lil glass pipe for cheap. when i first started i had a bong and a good sized pipe for home use and another pipe that was like 2 inches long and PERFECT for on-the-go toking.

8. No carb on a dugout bat. You finish off the entire bowl in one hit, so no smoke is trapped in the chamber.

9. Just get a small-ish glass pipe that you like. I think it's worth the extra money for a case too if you plan to take it places with you.

10. dugout. I had one, but dropped it and broke it :( A small spoon is also the shit. Invest in some papers just cause they are extremely portable and easy to use.

11. I would personally reccomend against a bat+dugout for your first piece. Get a glass pipe, you wont regret it, once you go to glass from any metal piece its a whole other world. If you want the most simple and small piece, get a spoon, or bowl as some people like to call it, make sure nay glass you buy isnt paper thin, and thats its got some weight to it. I also suggest a bubbler, you can buy a small hammer or sherlock bubbler that would fit in your pocket and if you just cant hassle with water at that moment then you can just pack it up and smoke it like a dry piece. Both of the pieces i mentioned will have a carb on the side of the bowl, very simple to use n shit. Just be very careful with glass dude, especially if its not very thick, like dont put it in your back pocket or anythin and dont let it bang into shit if its in a pocket.

12. Buy a spoon. It is (almost) every stoners first piece and for good reason. Extremely portable, durable, and fairly discrete. I'd suggest buying a really nice one that you like because chances are you will have it for awhile.

13. #13 Wanna Get High?, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
    In the GC headshop there's a mushroom pipe... it looks freaking awesome =D...
    But I won't buy mine from GC because of overseas shipping and currency conversion etc...

Even though 1NZD =0.60USD, I can get most thing I see in us currency for the same price in NZ currency (like 4pc grinders for ~$40 etc) because NZlanders are notorious stoners =D

Just thought I'd mention the mushroom pipe... although my spoon will not be as cool as that, it might be a bit cheaper for my circumstances... otherwise I'd totally get one!
    Coolest looking piece of my life, seriously.

14. whats a spoon? sorry for the n00b questions...

15. get a dugout or a chillum

16. Get a small three to four inch long spoon they are fairly easy to clean and easy to conceal. BTW you don't sound like you are 18.

17. these are really nice:

[​IMG]