New toker just moved to FL

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TalkativeBaggy, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Wassap guys!! My names Matt and im new to grass city!!! I just moved out to florida from the chi and I have to say the weather is quite nice out here!! Anyone out here in Miami??

2. [quote name='"TalkativeBaggy"']Wassap guys!! My names Matt and im new to grass city!!! I just moved out to florida from the chi and I have to say the weather is quite nice out here!! Anyone out here in Miami??[/quote]

i moved to texas from the chi 3 years ago. i want to go back lol.

3. Why??? The buds down in TX ain't tasty enuff ;)?? And I really miss the friends I left behind back there

4. I'm from Chicago, but spent almost 2 years living in Orlando. Thankfully, I never had any close calls down there, but be careful! Florida is much more conservative about trees.

5. [quote name='"TalkativeBaggy"']Why??? The buds down in TX ain't tasty enuff ;)?? And I really miss the friends I left behind back there[/quote]

Haha trust me they're tasty. Yeah friends family etc..

6. [quote name='"DichroFusion"']I'm from Chicago, but spent almost 2 years living in Orlando. Thankfully, I never had any close calls down there, but be careful! Florida is much more conservative about trees.[/quote]

Why is that though

7. Whatsup Matt, welcome to the 305 haha this place is pretty chillin when it comes to enforcement on bud and stuff. And id say quality down here is pretty highgrade.
    Greetings from dade county. Enjoy!