New toker a few questions

Discussion in 'General' started by bloodywarz, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Hey Guys, been a lurker for quite some time now and i decided to join the community and start learning, contributing.

So Next monday I'm planning on getting together with 3 good friends and having a real proper, full day smoker sesh to reconnect chill and just have a overall good time and had a few questions.
    1) I want to make brownies for the 4 of us and found a couple of recipies and wanted to know exactly how much weed should i use for just the four of us? One friend used to smoke daily for a year but has been on a smoker break for 2 months, and the other 2 just smoke casually at parties. I used to smoke with my ex-friend about 2 times a week and now about once a week or so. I plan on making cannibis oil. (going to be using Og kush)

Thanks for the help guys!

2. If you only need 4 edibles dont make brownies!!! To make brownies you need at least a half ounce of weed. Which is like 10 potent brownies.

Instead just make some weed oil. You need about a gram of bud for each person. So 4 grams of dank will make you some good weed oil. I suggest you use the double boiler method. Cook for as long as possible. Then eat the oil and weed with some ice cream. Or put it in a cup with a.lil juice and take a shot.

3. Don't eat the weed man, that's just some fiend shit right there (plus you're making oil so that's a stupid idea to begin with).  Only do that if you think you're about to get busted by the cops.

I always just used a half oz of some cheap regs to make one batch. 2 brownies was always enough to fuck everyone up for a few hours at least. If you have leftovers, which you probably will, you can hold on to them for later or sell them to your other friends for a few bucks a piece