Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**New Toke and smokes pick-up thread**CAUTION VERY POTENT WEED AHEAD

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Toke and smoke, Apr 6, 2010.

1. i called my dude he said he had some lemon berry haze i thought he was bullshittin but when i got it, It smelt nothing like i thought it would it reeked of lemons but also it has a hint of blue berry so i went and picked up an eighth but smoked a couple bowl packs and a blunt so imma show you what ill be getting from now and and what i got now

i got so high off just that blunt and the bowl packs

the 2 grams that i had left of it
    [​IMG]

Here one of the buds up close
    [​IMG]

here is the 2g's
    [​IMG]

this is by far one of the best buds i have ever seen,tasted, and smoked
    i also got a bong ill post a pic of it later i cant keep it in the house
    but its really nice call him first timer. cause its my first time smoking out of a bong and its your first time getting fucked up cause all i do is smoke headies out of it =]

happy tokin

2. The bong [​IMG]

and the sweet ganja in the bong
    [​IMG]

3. looks pretty good bro

4. Sick pick up mayne. I rarely get the oppurtunity to buy such nice bud but would for sure pick up some of what you got if I could:smoking::smoking:

5. haha thanks i just know a killer hook up :D:smoking:

6. Gotten a bunch more pick ups just havent posted em so here we go
    had got some purp and rolled a nice blizzie

[​IMG]

the purp it was so damn good

[​IMG]

HAPPY TOKIN MORE PICS COMING SOON JUST KEEP POSTING REPLY'S

7. Well i havent posted in a while so ill show you what i got on 4-20 before that and what i got now

Some super lemon haze i got on 420 i got me a eighth of a mixture of bud

[​IMG]

Now we have some hindu kush
    some of the nugs are some indoor homegrown
    (not all hindu kush)
    [​IMG]

8. Looks like nice bud but what a shitty trimming job.

9. This isnt fuckin potent ass weed hahaha why you have to make a disclaimer like I'm supposed to be impressed that is what I would call some California "mids"

10. Yeah when i had it i had to retrim it myself it came out looking good actually

and haha really well cool thanks for the reply cause now im getting more views and you are a GC hater so i appreciate the hate and the page views :hello:

and im using a phone camera so hop off the sack my balls weigh it down enough

11. snobby cali people! dank bud!

12. Snobbby? I'm not the one putting a fuckin disclaimer saying shits soooo bomb on a post of some ok ass weed. Sorry dude didn't mean to hurt your feelings :(