New To Vaporizing? Start Here

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ren.dnb, Aug 27, 2014.

1. #281 Egzoset, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    Salutations BristolCanyon,

M'well, i hope not! Sorry but the e-Liquid technology refers to "vaping" instead of "vaporizing", which is often assimilated to Big Tobacco for starters!...

It's a lovely idea to promote some degree of self-awareness using BlueTooth though e-Cigs are most notoriuous for producing dense opaque clouds which are ideal for selfies showing abuse... While in terms of a "medical" application i'd expect the "Collège des Médecins" to burst your bubble pronto if you come to Québec, because here (and also in Ontario, if i'm not mistaking) it now happens that new laws have put e-Cigs and Vaporizers altogether on a very same level as toxic/addictive tobacco.

Hence looking at a Syqe then yet another "pen" i just find the claim was quite over-enthousiastic - an understatement if you ask me.

But who knows what the "science" of Trudeau shall permit to allow in this miserable country where "légalisation" means "legaleezation", where CBD made as legal as tomatoes in Switzerland is reserved for opioïd addicts over here... Etc., etc. So anything goes i suppose. YMMV!

M'well, at least there's self-generated moisturization from the e-substrate, right? That's probably not as stressful as a Hot Dry Air Ovenizer (à la Volcano/Arizer) may prove to be for sensitive lungs & aiways, on the long run...

Lets wish you luck with yours anyway.

Good day, have fun!! :D

2. #282 Rezerg, Oct 22, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Don't waste your time with stuff like grenco and stuff guys. Go with a Titanic 2, Crafty, Pax or Airizer. Any of those are good. Especially if you're new to vaping, you want an easy and good experience. Stay away from coils, try to always have something with a solid vapor path and stainless steel or ceramic. Titanic 2 is perfect for beginners. There is no chance of combustion and you get huge clouds for little money.

The others are more expensive but also have more features. They all do basically the same thing but in different ways. Have fun and I recommend staying away from anything else until you've had a good experience unless you have a ton of money to spend

• Like Like x 3
  3. I'm working back to back on call shifts (hvac/commercial cooking tech) and I'm stoked because I'm plan on using the disposable income on a pax 3.

with the wifes approval of course. though i already know if she likes it she's going to want her own.

4. I have tried many of the vaporizers out there. Some I have purchased others using from friends. Had a good time passing a volcano bag around a few times. I couldn't imagine spending that much on a vaporizer. The Crafty is nice. Though you have to throw a couple bills out for it. Some friends just got a small lighter that is a vaporizer. It works great for $12.00 bucks. It is made by dragon lighters.

5. There are a ton of vaporizers that are cheap and work well now. Fenix, sutra mini, CF hybrid come to mind that you can get for around 100 bucks and work just as well as the higher priced stuff. If you get them with warranties, they're about 100 bucks more. Very low skill to use needed and they'll blow huge clouds.

Stay away from stuff like grenco unless you just want to waste money. Get something with a lifetime warranty if anything.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi! Im new at vaping, but i definetly want something i can hide from my family and that is protable, because i only smoke outside home, and with friends, but i also need it to have a good battery because; when i smoke, i like to smoke a long time and a lot of herb. Any recommendations ?

7. Does anyone have a good resource to see exactly how to vape weed? I am very new

8. Could be. I have heard of this. Try edibles and you will know for sure

9. Wow awesome thread.
    I learned so much that I never knew about vaping haha

Thanks a lot!

10. Awesome vape guide

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Is not V2 called Vapour2 in Europe. I have series7 and it is best vaporizer i ever had. 3in1 ist good option, however you had to buy those cartridges extra. For me does not matter. Keep using liquid and dry herb almost on daily basis. The cartridges have good capacity, get good taste of herbs and good cloud also. Never had any issue with the pen, it even seem like to be made from good quality materials. So for me so far good.

12. I use the simple Ubie. It only cost $20 including shipping plus the cost of lighters. It takes some practice to use it without creating smoke, but it's not that hard to learn. I also grind up the herb manually. I use a small, flat piece of marble that I got for free when they renovated a chapel at a Catholic school I worked at as a grinding surface. I then place the bud on it and use a single edge razor blade to cut it up into very small pieces. All very cheap and effective!

13. Try out a honey stick vapourizer for thick oil glen I got mine yesterday but haven’t tried it yet. But I think it is ideal as you can load it up and go for gold without having to reload each time.

14. #296 norml56, Oct 28, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018

15. My wife just got The Crafty, and she loves it. Blue Tooth to the phone for programming etc...
    She found 376 degrees don't burn and leaves a small cloud and large buzz.
    Just one pellet holding .25 G is good for 3 people in a small session and she has a very high tolerance, out smokes everyone.
    After 2 weeks, she don't even roll anymore

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tried the honey stick out it goes great. I can fit 1 gram of oil in it. I even had to heat it up to thin it down to get it in. It took a while to prime it also but goes good now.
    Havnent used a full battery yet but I’m hoping it will be good for a day out.

17. With it being over 4 years old - can we resurrect this thread a bit?

What's everyone using for dry herb now?

18. I tried my friends vaporizer for the first time and loved what it could do. I'll probably buy the exact one i used, but im doing a bit of research first.

Attached Files: