New To Vaporizing? Start Here

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ren.dnb, Aug 27, 2014.

1. W
    hats an avb

2. Vaped bud. It's essentially halfway through the process of making edibles. You can save your bud and make a cannabutter with it, and some brave people just eat vaped bud mixed with fatty food and get high from it. I usually get a horrible stomach ache from doing that.

There's a few AVB threads here, check em out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Ok I'm with you know I save mine also chuck it in with the rubbish and make cookies, they go down a treat when your out at night. Nobody stops you taking biskets into a nightclub lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. How many goes do you get out of a black widow battery

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. New to smoking, and this site. I'm typically smoking out of a home made gravity bong and blowing out the window, but I think a vape will save some aggravation & my lungs.

What's the draw-back to a $50 pen? I read the OP, but I didn't really make out what he was saying.

I smoke maybe twice a week, so I'm not looking for anything crazy.. I just want something that masks the smell of weed & won't kill my lungs. I couldn't care less if it tastes like fruit or the battery life, I just want to get high after class and watch Workaholics in peace without fretting about the smell or my health once in a while.

Any recommendations/advice?

6. how much weed do you put in your vape

7. Today? Monthly? At one time? Usually?
    51 years worth! (so far) I am 64.

• Like Like x 2
  8. were you stoned when you posted your reply?

9. Hello everyone new to all this am 48'and I have been suffering from anxiety and insomnia for the last 3 years or so, I have been using ecig with indica oil that's works ok for me, helps me sleep some what, but I am concerned about the quality of the oil and also it burns throat so I like to find out if a good vape with a good strain is a better option and if so what is the best under $200 vape thanks all

10. Just bought my first one, I should get it in the next couple days.

we'll see how it goes I guess lol

11. I also just bought my first real one, I had a small portable type but i bit the bullet and bought the Volcano.

12. Very good read thanks for the info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

13. Hey does anyone have experience with portable vapes with CBD in them? I'm looking for something for my bodily pains and a minor relaxation effect.

Going to try out one of these: Buy CBD e Juice Online - Healthy Hemp Oil.com

14. I've been using oil in my new Nautilus mini and it works, however, refilling it is a mess. I wasted lots of expensive oil. I also broke a glass tank when I tried to unscrew the mini's top and botttom.

Can anyone recommend a BVC glass tank (for oil) that fills easily? I have a nice variable volts and ohms rechargeable battery.

15. hi, Im new to all of this and wondering if X Mas V2 Pro is a good one?

16. Hi y'all,
    Enjoying the forum,
    That's my tool.....

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

17. What is that thing?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Grasshopper vaporizer

19. Hahaha, came to this thread to learn and ended up nearly choking from laughing so much. Thank you!