New to vaporizers please help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by dixximoon, Feb 11, 2014.

I stated my opinions, whereas you stated an outright fact that is completely incorrect. So I didn't fail, you just realized that you were wrong and are now looking for an unintelligent way to discredit my previous statements to make you feel better about yourself. Grow up.

His answer to you was to create another thread that is totally about his bogus statement.    Talk about jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire..............and he's too dense to even realize it.

3. What is pointless about this is that unlike everybody else my Solo is still running fine. I have a lb sittin in my closet and in 2mos the Arizer hasn't slowed down so yeah I can make a statement, For $120 bucks who gives a shit if my battery craps out in a year or two. Thats about the same time everybody replaces their Iphone and all that other electronic stuff anyway.

Its not a volcano with a plug. Also they make passive a/c chargers that you can plug into the wall for solos. I bet it wont die because nothing else I own around here has broken, I take care of my electronics; except for that old vaporite which broke because I left it on for a day. 

4. You made a statement about the solos battery life. You dont have enough experience with the solo to make such statements. 2 months and it hasnt taken a shit yet? I sure hope not because that would be ridiculous if it did. Give it a few more months to a year and tell me how long your battery lasts. 

Congratulations, you dont care if your battery takes a shit in less than a year, but that doesnt change the fact that the solo has a known problem of battery life. 

5. Who said its a problem that the battery last a year in a solo. I referred to an Iphone which also has the same battery tendencies that other reviewers have reported, no battery last forever so why should a solos. If this guy didn't buy the solo under the impression the battery would last a year until life slowed down than he would also be living in the future fantasy land. I bet its around two years until my battery completely fails and I have to either buy a new battery replacement or a new vaporizer that is on the market. 

6. #26 POTatato Head, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    The solo is known to have battery life problems. Many people report his problem and it has even lead to websites offering better replacement batteries for the solo than the stock crap. 

I dont care about junk apple products. Its not an excuse for the battery in the solo. 

edit- It would be real nice if the solo battery could last a year. Mine started going out after only 4 to 5 months and finally became unusable after 8 months. This is not uncommon for the battery of the solo.