1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

New to Vaping

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Danielsa8911, Dec 5, 2017.

1. I'm planning on getting a vaporizer and I'm curious about if there's Vape pens that can handle both herb or vape concentrate or juice and all that. Or do I have to buy a vaporizer for my weed and I can't use vape juice shit with it? And Yes If i should like I don't know what I'm talking about, it's cuz I don't

2. There are vape pens/desk models that handle both flower and concentrates, but quality varies. The PAX-3 might be just such a model, as one of the "Snoop Dog"-labels vaping pens. I think you're better off using a recommended tool for each activity...one (or more) for concentrates, another for flower (if you want to go in that direction). I've got several pen products, and each seems to have its shortcomings. But to buy a product that does both is like the old combo-tv's that had tape players, radios, etc., combined. If one piece went bad, you might not have been able to use any function of the appliance. I had that experience with a PC embedded in a monitor, very bad design and heavy as hell to take to a computer shop.

--Ray B

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I agree with the first post. Most “all in one” products usually sacrifice quality in one or more areas. I worked as a painter for years and in a paint store for a while and can tell you “paint and primer in one” is not true at all.

I just imagine the melty burnt wax and the herb resin mixing and being a bitch and a half to clean and could also really fuck with the flavor. I wouldn’t put a nice clean dab on a nail coated in toasted resin. Maybe if there were two different “tops” to load up your goodies so it’s still the same pen, just a different spot to load your good stuff keeping them separate.

4. Thank you sir for adding valid points on this topic, appreciated.

5. I'm the one who will purchase 2 different devices for my ejuice and herb. Because I don't want to mix tastes. I even prefer different tank for all my flavors to avoid the falvour mixing and clean in again and again. If I need to change my flavour, Just change the tank. :vaping:

Grasscity Deals Near You