New to vaping

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DanKnStickyy, May 22, 2012.

1. I want to invest in an affordable vape for my first vape. Any recommendations and prices?

2. Herbalaire 2.2

Unless you want to go portable, then mflb

3. Check out the Da Buddha. At 150-170 its arguably the best whip vaporizer on the market and would last you a lifetime. They're made by 7th floor, and I've never seen someone dissapointed.

I own its very similar big brother - the Silver Surfer, and use it every day.

4. Whatever you get just make sure that by "affordable" you don't mean "cheap". From what i hear the cheapos are real junk and you will be very disappointed with it. It seems to me that you don't get into the quality vapes until the $70-$80 range. And IMO if your gonna spend that much you may as well save up and get something nice. Happy shopping!

5. Da Buddha is the way to go.

I too was new to the whole vape scene, but I am glad I made the right choice and went with the DBV.

The reviews on this site are awesome, do your research.

6. Appreciate the feedback.

7. i second this.

8. Personally I have started using one called the Davinci and I love it. I just got it about 3 weeks ago. The heating element heats up fast, has two storage chambers and I got the longer straw which is awesome for just holding it in my lap so it can be hands free The Davinci itself was $250, and the longer straw they call a snorkel is $20. They got it to me fairly quick too.

My friend has an Iolite and she likes it, but I didn't want to mess with the butane.She likes my Davinci a little more

9. I recently made the switch to vaping. Went with DBV.

Vapes are expensive. But they're worth it. If the recommendations so far are above your price range, just wait a bit. Save up more.