New to vaping. Questions..

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by xgxuxexsxtx, Feb 29, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

I've been a long time pot smoker and was recently introduced to vaping the liquid. Im not new to vaping completely because I do vape nicotine.

I recently bought the liquid and the battery for $45 for both. Is that a normal price? I live in Nashville, TN.
    I've read where people say vape gets them the most high but this barely did anything for me. Smoking gets me the most high but haven't been able to find any recently so I tried this out.

The person I got it from said they are getting a new batch in and for me to try that. I recently met the person and do not know much about them. I guess I just want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off. Is it possible for them to have put more of the liquid you cook it with to make it less potent? Noob questions, I apologize in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You're 15 years old? You think 15 is how much it's worth? It took you 15 minutes to type 15? You have 15 cantaloupes in your fridge? Thanks for the well thought out response.

• Like Like x 6
  3. No. The correct answer to life, the universe and everything, is 42. Check your math.

• Like Like x 4

4. I am 42 and now I know why everyone bows down to me.

I have a setup like that but I bought my liquids from a rec shop in Washington. They get me pretty lit from my experience. If I take like three hits I fell pretty decent. I usually take five hits and I only hold them in for a couple of seconds.
    Are you getting any vapor when you blow out or what? Also how many hits do you take? You could try more hits and see if you get higher from that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Yeah I'm new to vaping myself. I did a few drags from a friend's on top of eating brownies (I was SO baked). I've been smoking from a zong since Oregon legalized (I did before that, when I was in my 20s). However I just got my MM card and weed is now available to me in other forms (edibles will be made recreational soon, anyway) at higher concentrations. My neighborhood dispensary folks are really super. They gave me a bit of a rundown on vaping vs smoking. I like the idea of a $10 vape battery and cartridges ($20-$25 for 0.5oz or $35-$45 for 1oz) . But I'd like a pen that can accept most cartridges AND allow me to use shatter or even flower. They told me about a good place to check out and I will soon. The idea of no smoke is appealing.

6. I went back and got more "from another batch" and it's really good. Thanks for the responses guys.

7. Wrong. The Gods of the sneeze religion tell me otherwise.

8. Maybe stupid question... But is there anything in this at all that can make me sick? Like the way it was processed into the liquid? I've been getting sick when I vape so I stayed away from it for a few days. I like the conscience of it and I'd rather not stop. But can it be possible that they put some harmful chemicals in it in the process?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lmao

it's just dro bro

• Like Like x 1
  10. Maybe the liquid has some bad chemicals in it. I would stay away from it.

it's just dro bro

• Like Like x 1
  11. I haven't vaped wax YET so this might be a useless answer; but IME vaping ground bud, too low heat is an issue for me. I like a strong hit at a temp just below combustion, though with bud I think that's a minority opinion. Something to think about anyway.
    Around 205 deg. C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk