New to tincture

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Beanie1290, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Bought my first tincture today.
    Is a drop like a tear drop or a dropper full?

Thanks

2. Assuming you have store bought tincture, good luck! It is NOT a drop. A 1 ml dropper full is about 10 mg. Or, the equivalent of a square of chocolate. Not the triangle, mind you. A square. 2 of the triangles. Which, for me, I could eat an entire chocolate bar and hardly feel it. I don't know if you've tried the tincture yet, but every one that I've tried is absolutely disgusting. Very hard to swallow. And for me, to even feel a tincture I'd have to drink like 10 ml? Its impossible for me to do. But a dropper should be about 10 mg thc

3. Thank you. My tincture is from the dispensary. Finding my correct dose is taking while. 1.5 definitely helps with mt pain and usually lasts 4-6 hours. One is flavored and delicious and the other is tasteless. So far I am liking the tincture.

4. Yea, see, I need to find that! I'm assuming you're NOT using Levias Tinctures? It's made out of straight alcohol, NOTHING tasty about it at all! Even a squirt in a big cup of coffee absolutely ruins the coffee. So, I'd love to know what brand your using. Because I won't ever waste my money even just trying one until I find one I know for sure it is ACTUALLY edible! Because this one is not!

Attached Files:

5. Butterfly Effect is sweet and pleasant.
    One Original Sweet Dreams is pretty much tasteless.

6. Lmao! Levia is like Everclear mixed with a little mud. Yea, that covers it! Ok, Cool thanks. None of it sounds familiar. Which may be because you're medical and I'm recreation. But it's probably because I get mine in Massachusetts and you get yours elsewhere. I doubt Massachusetts has those brands, but I'm going to check! Thanks again!

7. Using decarbed AutoBlueBerry Domina, I do a homemade Everclear tincture that calculates out to 23mgTHC/ml. I put 2ml, along with .5 gram decarbed bud in a cup of yogurt every night, 2hrs. before lights out. And I do mean out. Tastes fine and slowly develops a slight paralytic, hallucinogenic sense of well being, leading to a deep, restful 6 hrs. of sleep with absolutely no dreams/ nightmares. This has worked for me since 2016. I do take a 30 day tolerance break every six months. Used to be a chronic insomniac with PTSD or as I call it, work related nightmares. No more thanks to tincture.

Attached Files:

8. Does that work? My tolerance is shot! I mean I could see it working good the first few times after a month off. But, your tolerance doesn't just shoot back upo in a day or so? I don't even know if I could stop for a month But it would be nice to bring my tolerance down. I gotta stay away from concentrates!