New to this

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dizzzle, Apr 20, 2006.

1. I had some green and found some seeds so i found a sunny spot and planted a few seeds there. I had 5 or 6 seeds and just sort of threw them in a little hole and covered it with dirt. Is it a problem that all of these seeds are right next to eachother? Will they grow if I water them and they get sunlight or will the roots become entangled and kill the plants?

2. since your new i dont wanna bag on you but you did everything wrong. from how you did it youll see about 3 plants come up and after they start to branch out one of them will be dominant andcover the other two. but to be helpfull, lol, once you see something pop out (if you do at all) then dig them up and move them about 2 to three feet away from eachother. then youll get to them b4 they have major root systems. hope they turn out well!! good luck too!

3. Thanks man i was gone when i threw them in the ground though..I was just thinking like man I'm tired of paying for bud. But thanks for the help

4. next time you find some seeds do me one favor. PLZ PLANT THEM. anybody that is able to grow should. your getting away from dealers, getting WAY fresher MJ, and you really feel almost "tied" with you marijuana. nothing tastes better than mj you grew yourself. If you grow it well, love it, and learn a lil bout the plant youll be smokin dank for the rest of your life.