Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tk13, Sep 28, 2010.

1. I am just starting growing and I have one plant that has been in water since the little leafs that come up after the water leafs. It seems to be doing great. Good color and everything. I have some food pellets chillin in the water also. Anyways, can I leave the plant in water? If not when should I put it in dirt? Thanks For the help.:smoke:

2. Post this in the growing section. Idk tho iv'e never grown

3. If you don't know how to do a proper hydro grow, then I would obviously add soil.

Fox farms Organic soil is my favorite.

4. lol. I'm not sure what method of growing you are using.

seeds can be germinated in water but should be planted when the seed cracks. unless your doing hydro which it doesn't seem like you're doing. plus hydro its not something a first timer would choose to do.

but if im reading correctly, it should have been planted by now. unless, this is a method of growing im not aware of.lol

5. Sounds like a poor-DWC. How are the roots? Food pellets? You are probably best leaving it in water, just depends on your actual setup. You may have to do some quick research and setting up if it's not proper. Post more information, and pics!