New to this, questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thumbled, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Hi, I'm pretty new to smoking and I've done it out with my friends, but I want to start smoking on my own at home.
    I live with my parents and I need some advice on smoking without them knowing & actually going to pick it up. I live in the country side and I have to get dropped to where my dealer lives to pick it up, so obviously I'm gonna have to hang around in the town, how should I go about doing this?
    Smoking it is also an issue, I smoke cigarettes which my parents know about but they don't like weed so how do I smoke it without them knowing? It would be weird for me to randomly go out to a field or whatever and smoke it.
    I heard about this bowl thing but I'm completely new to this, so I need an explanation, anything is appreciated, thanks x

2. Don't do it at your parents house if they approve. That's just asking for trouble. Or do, but don't say you haven't been warned

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Just tell them you smoke....hiding that shit just leads to trouble ....quite smoking cigs lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

4. Are your parents like super strict? Just talk to them and find out if they really are gonna be mad. If they say no, guess what, it is their house. Sorry, but I'm an older mom. My kids came to me when they found out I smoked and got mad at me for it. About a year later, they came to me again and asked if I minded if they smoked. I said sure, but 1 rule, always at home where you are safe. End result, it pays to ask first, before you do something that you might regret. :)