New to this, little plant.. big dreams

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Famousanous, May 14, 2017.

1. i'm a complete newbie. Just doing this for fun. This is my 1st plant. I didn't do anything special or fancy. I just planted the seed, put it outside, and watered it. This is what she looks like now. It's been about 2 months. What can I do to make the buds grow bigger? Is it done growing and how soon to harvest?

Attached Files:

2. Looks like it flowered as soon as it was set out. You can't get the "bud" any bigger now. It looks about done maybe 2 weeks left.

Next time check the hours of day light where you're at. 14 hours or more or they will flower on you. That's going to be like a gram dried looks frosty though.....

You also have leaf miners on the bottom leaf.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. You probably got about a week left.

4. Yeah it was def it a lot of light here in the south. Although I've read that the vegetative state should have as much light as possible? How much light should it have to grow so it doesn't flower so fast?

5. Looks like an auto flowering strain.
    It was gunna bud no matter what else you did.

6. Ok cool. Yeah these aren't any special seeds. Just came from Reggie. I did notice and thought it was weird that it only had 3 leaf sides on it