New to this. Had one i had to chop but the smaller one is female.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sethe69, Jan 10, 2018.

1. (PHOTOS) The first few are the two plants together, the male plant up close and then the smaller female and her budding flowers.

I want to preface that I am a hobbyist who is growing for fun. Its something to looj forward to taking care of daily. This being my first grow in over four years im relearning a few things. Ive already made mistakes in this grow for sure but i am here now with a few questions.

My first is this: What should I do different during flowering. Im using ocean forest soil and Humboldts Secret nutes at the suggested measurement with distilled water. Have not fully flushed since veg but nutes have stayed the same. Twice week feeding with nutes and then regular distilled water any other time the top of the soil looks overly dry which isnt often.

Temp and humidity: Running well at about 50 p humidity and 75 to 79 degrees with lights and 64 to 67 in darkness.

Situation: Its growing in a gallon jug and i also have question of, transplanting now, is that a bad thing? I could move it to a four gallon grow bag now that my other plant in my 24 x 24 x 36 tent is gone. This one that went fem was kinda the runt that got ignored bc of space and then turned fem and saved the grow, so to speak.

Open to comments....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I would transplant asap. The clear container isn’t good for roots. But very nice looking plants well done

• Like Like x 1