New to this forum!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Hairfarmer93, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Hey guys i just registered to this forum today cause i havent had much help from another forum i was using so i hope to get a little bit different results here haha..

First things first, i am on my second grow that is outdoor and brought indoor overnight for more light. First grow didnt go very well, tons of problems from heat to premature flowering then ending up with a clone that yielded so little it didnt even show up on my scale haha but now things are going much better.This is a bagseed i planted at the beginning of september, I have LST'd, Supercropped, and topped this plant to get the bushiest bitch i can. Sprouted and grown all in FFOF and fed once so far with Fox Farms nutes

Since where i am at, it is only 10 hours of light right now, can i put it inside for 2 more hours if i wanted to flower her now or should i veg until the light naturally goes to 12/12?
    Also if left on 18/6 will it ever show pre flowers or do i have to switch the lights? I wanna make sure she is female before i waste any more time on this plant
    Lastly, i dont know the genetics and i was hoping there is some purps to it because all the leaves have a very distinct purple on the top half of the stems.. Any ideas whether she is indica or sativa?

Attached Files: