Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to the smoking game...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by silientsmoker, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Alright, so I have only smoked actual weed about 4 or 5 times. But I mean I LOVED it. I have some neck pain and every time the body high just made me feel amazing.

My problem is I don't know where to find it. I don't know how to find it. I am paranoid to ask around, because, let's just say it would be greatly frowned upon in my profession and I would most likely no longer have one. But good thing, I am not tested.

So where do I find it, a dealer I mean. I don't feel comfortable just openly asking people because of what I do, which is a huge part of who I am, but I just love the feeling it provides me. The complete lack of worry.

Blah blah, whatever. So what advice do you have guys have to offer? I have tried the legal stuff that my state is trying to ban, and its okay, but not the same, the high is different. I

Just curious, thanks guys!

2. youve probably got a friend that you know likes to have fun and goes to bars and shit. just go up to him and be like yo any way you would be able to get me some pot. or go to a local highschool and you should deffinetly be able to find a stoner that is sellin hahaha. or go to a bar and just ask a few people there. your bound to find it

3. Stay away from that legal shit, it's just marshmallow leaf that has been sprayed with psychoactive chemicals. Nothing is a substitute for the pure, clean medicine provided by Cannabis.

I'm assuming you do not live in a state where Cannabis has been made available medicinally or has been decriminalized? Some states allow the cultivation of a few plants.

Although this might be a little sketchy considering your situation, if you have a son or daughter that is a teenager, they will definitely know what's up!

4. Medicinal or recreational? Seems like you enjoy both as you mentioned legal herb, which has no medicinal properties.

You're going to have to ask someone eventually.

5. I'd avoid the highschool idea as to not look like a pedo or a creeper. If u have a college campus near u that might be a better idea, or even better if u enrolled in like a one credit p.e. course at the college then just get to know people and ask them. Or maybe join a city sports league, if you play any sports like vball or softball or something, get to know your teammates a bit then just ask them. Haha just don't show up in your cop uniform and it should be real easy to get. Just be chill about asking about it. The bar idea is a great idea too.

6. Whatever you choose to do, be sure to get at least somewhat involved in legalization/decriminalization efforts so other people can avoid your dilemma and find a solution for their pain :)

7. What is your profession, if you don't mind me asking?

8. Show up to a "legalization" rally or meeting. Boom, youre golden

9. If you're in a state where marijuana is legal if you have your card, then I'd read up on how to get your card.
    But, if you've smoked 5 times, then that means you have friends who smoke.
    Soo, just ask them to give you their dealers number. Just hit him up and be like, "hey man it's _____'s friend, you think you can hook me up with a g?"

It's not a hard task lol

10. He's a cop! DISPERSE!

11. what do you do?

12. i work in narcotics ;)