New to the site...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chittybang, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Hi :wave:

I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself. I am a MMJ cardholder and new to all of this so i'll probably be asking some "newbie" type questions. Lol. I thank you in advance for any help. I had a terrible car accident years ago and that is the prime reason I am trying out weed, for pain. So far it's helped in some ways, not nearly like opiates but way better on my mind and body. I'm going to stick with it. I'm trying diff. strains until I find what works best for me.
    Thanx,

Me

2. Hi Chittybang! Glad MJ was able to help you out :smoke:
    so have u been smoking long? a few days/weeks/months?

3. I got it back in July so, like about a month. I've been trying to school myself on the subject. Lol.

4. Try out a strain that has a high percentage of cbd/cbn that will help u more with the pain relief

5. I think to date i've tried about 20ish different strains. I found that blue dream works pretty good. I get migraines, so it def helps with that, I actually eat and don't puke every 5 seconds. I want to try some Rommulen (sp?) I've read really good things about it.

*Bubblemountainx - thnx for the link, I get so frustrated trying to pick a user name that is halfway understandable, so this time, it was based off the 'chitty chitty bang bang' the old kids movie. lol. It's nice to know what else it correlated with. I was thinking it was gonna be some village people cover band for a sec.

6. Yo! What up my nigg!

7. Chiddy Bang is awesome. Look up the song "Breakfast"