Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to the site/showin some glass off

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kevin McGram, Nov 24, 2008.

1. here's a main lot of my glass collection... been smokin for about 5 years now but just started on this site... I was a medical card holder back in cali but I'm in indiana for college now(dumb move). I'll be postin pics of new pieces and nice buds I pick up...

Attached Files:

2. Nice little collection you've got there +rep

Welcome to the city! Enjoy your stay

3. Some of those pieces are gorgeous. I'm especially partial of the first one.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the site. Rep+

4. damn ddude! +rep i love ur set

5. nice collection fella :smoke:

now go scrub your nails you dirty monkey you ;)

6. nice. +rep
    welcome to the city

7. So where you at? B-town or Stankville?

Welcome to the city! ((And Indiana)) shitty u lost the med card

8. you have a beautiful family sir.

9. +rep for the glass version of the longish pipe Gandolf smokes in Lord of the Rings, big fan of that piece.

10. ya that gandalf is ridiculous... I named her Medusa, theres snakes all over the bowl and bubbling chamber... and of course she turns you to stone haha... but yeah as for your question Diamond Rasta... Im in south bend .... across the street from Notre Dame...

11. Beautiful collection. I left mine at home while also moving to college in Indiana (agree with the bad idea). Bottom right is possibly the weirdest/most amazing design I've ever seen

12. ya theres another pic to help you understand that last one a bit... and a few other randoms for your guys' enjoyment

Attached Files:

13. Im in Indianapolis, but go to Ft.Wayne and lafeyette often

14. haha sweet... we should blaze sometime... compare budskies....

15. no offense dude but get that acne checked :) maybe its the dirty glass that's causing it i dunno.

16. that giant gandalf type pipe is so sick and so are the others +rep

17. no its actually the fact that I'm diabetic... and therefre have never been able to fight infection... its mainly scars from me younger years... go smoke a blunt and worry about your own face...

18. nice collection :hello:

19. yeah fuck that guy, i hate when people clown on scaring.. couple of my buddies dont even have any zits or nothing, they just got scars

20. Ya... way to be a complete asshole...

Nice collection.. Some unique pieces in there :)