Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new to the site, just saying hi!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gixxerjoe, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Hello! I stumbled upon this site. And it is great by the way. But I thought I would take a minute to say hi.
    I have been a long time smoker and needed a little info to expand my interest a little. So this seems to have all the info I will ever need! I look forward to chating with all of you.

2. Welcome, Joe.
    Nice to see another bike enthusiast here :D Whats the specs on the GSXR?

3. #3 gixxerjoe, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
    Woops I am trying to post from my blackberry. Any ways I have a 1992 gixxer 750 I have owned it since 94. But it has a full yosh exaust. Custom paint. Jet kit just the basics. I also have a 1999 katana too it is pretty much stock except for the sprokets. I went 2 up 1 down with them. Looses a lot of top end but a lot more torque
    I am looking at a 2007 gsxr 1000 right now. I hope to get the guy to come down on the price a little though.

4. hey mods, I didnt relize that there was a intoduction forum here when I posted this yesterday. Will you move it to the proper place and I will try to be more attentive to where I am posting in the future. Thanks

5. Damn, this guy sounds like an upstanding blade. Even asking for his thread to be moved to the proper section...

What a good guy :)

6. ^^^^Agreed